The MXR Booster pedal combines the tone-enhancing front end of the Dunlop Echoplex preamp with the boosting power of the MXR Micro Amp. Now you can drive your amp to breakup with the Booster's +26dB of added gain, controlled by the Volume knob, then sweeten or subdue your treble end with the onboard Tone control. The MXR Booster is handy enough as a standalone boost and EQ pedal. But where it becomes invaluable is for tone stacking: drive the Booster into your favorite fuzz or overdrive to let loose new layers of sonic mayhem.
MXR Booster Mini Pedal Features:
- Combines the Echoplex's front end with the Micro Amp's boost power
- +26dB boost (variable) is perfect for breaking up amps and spotlighting solos
- Tone control dials back or enhances your treble side
- Great for tone stacking ƒ?ø???? run into your favorite fuzz or overdrive
- Compact size fits any pedalboard
- Brushed metal enclosure offers a professional look
MXR M293 Booster Mini
- This product can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described. Buyer receives a full refund in their original payment method less any shipping costs.